Marvel's [insert TV show title here]

Marvel's [insert TV show title here]
0.0 0

There are 3 NEW shows coming out, 1 I’ve heard about and 2 that came out of nowhere. Is this bordering on too much at this point? And will we see any of these characters in other shows like SHIELD or in the Infinity War movie?

Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger
ABC Freeform

Marvel’s Inhumans
IMAX and ABC

Two of the eight episodes will debut in IMAX theaters on September 1 and play for two weeks before the series starts airing on ABC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-5aJgj3TPg

Marvel’s Runaways
Hulu

This is getting to the point where if it’s not more Guardians or Electro-80s-Galaxy-Roadtrip-Bromance, I just don’t care anymore.

Is that Ramsay Bolton I hear in the Inhumans trailer? Is it wrong if I immediately hate whatever character he plays because of GoT?

Looks like it.

If anyone has been sleeping on Agents of Shield… you have to watch it. This has been one of the best seasons of TV I’ve seen from a comic book show, ever.

I didn’t love the first half of the season, but yeah… the second half is amazingly great.

Another annoying teaser for a trailer (but I post it anyways)

How am I going to find the time to watch all of these?

Moar you say!?!?!

They didn’t show Medusa’s hair in action…hmmmm…

It looks okay overall though.

This looks like garbage.

“”

I don’t have the time for all these comic book shows.

[quote=“DarthSmurfX, post:18, topic:829, full:true”]
I don’t have the time for all these comic book shows.[/quote]

Me either. That’s why I don’t watch any of them.

We’re quickly heading towards Marvel’s [8====@~~] fatigue, if not already there. There are too many shows and I’m kind of already tired of hearing about them.

I’m all about The New Mutants, though. That, and DP7, were the first two comics that I started collecting and really loving.

DOUGLOCK 4 LYFE