Marvel's Avengers

Marvel's Avengers

All of that looks so… meh.

With this exciting announcement, Kamala Khan week officially kicks off on our Marvel’s Avengers social channels! Tune in daily to learn more about her unique combat style, Heroic moves (EMBIGGEN!), outfit origin, trivia, and more.

We can’t wait for you to suit up as Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, The Hulk, and Kamala Khan when Marvel’s Avengers launches on May 15, 2020. Best part? The narrative will continue to be delivered on an ongoing basis, with every new Super Hero and region delivered at no additional cost. This is what’s next for the Avengers.

New info.

Did I miss an earlier announcement somewhere stating that this was a live-service, looter-shooter type of game? Because “gearscore” and the two currencies point towards that direction.

If true, that’s a big oof from me dawg.

I think from the beginning this was made clear.

Hey, look at that.

I’m pressing ‘X’ to doubt the whole multiple years part though.

https://crystald.com/news/important-marvels-avengers-update

To our fans,

At Crystal Dynamics our ambition has always been to deliver the ultimate Avengers gaming experience. In order to achieve that goal, we have made the difficult decision to move the release date of Marvel’s Avengers to September 4, 2020.

As fans ourselves, it’s an honor and a privilege to work with these legendary characters and we know what these Super Heroes mean to us and True Believers around the world. When we set out to bring you our vision for Marvel’s Avengers, we committed to delivering an original story-driven campaign, engaging co-op, and compelling content for years to come. To that end, we will spend this additional development time focusing on fine tuning and polishing the game to the high standards our fans expect and deserve.

The worldwide teams working on Marvel’s Avengers sincerely appreciate the support you’ve shown us. We thrive on your enthusiasm and feedback and we can’t wait to show you more. We apologize for the delay. We’re confident it will be worth the wait.

Scot Amos & Ron Rosenberg

Co-Heads of Studio, Crystal Dynamics

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It’s one of the games I’m most looking forward to this year. I guess I’ll have to play Iron Man VR until September. And Dreams.

Details on all of the editions you can buy:

Plus, new trailer:

Also, cross-gen-play

In addition, PS5 gamers can play Marvel’s Avengers online with PS4 gamers, so anyone can upgrade at any time and continue playing with friends on both platforms.

Curious to see if cross-gen play is something that more titles do.

I think most games-as-a-service will do this. So far we have Destiny 2, Avengers and Fortnite doing this. I’d imagine things like PUBG and Division will as well.

I’m in. This looks like something to replace Destiny for me.

1 Like

SPIDER-MAN!!!

And sorry, this is too funny not to post:

More PS exclusives:

The PS4 preorder beta is live right now. So far, with the little time I’ve spent with him, Thor is my favorite. Followed by Cap and Hulk. I think I’m going to be spending quite a bit of time with this game next month.

I haven’t paid much attention to what the actual gameplay is. Is this Destiny but with Avengers instead of Guardians?

It’s like Destiny that you’ll be playing the same levels again and again to get more loot, but the gameplay is like Spider-man, I guess. Unless you play as Black Widow, cuz she’s got guns. And if you play as Iron Man it’s like Anthem. But fun.

After a whole weekend of playing, this is my order:

1. Iron Man
  2. Thor
  3. Cap’n A
  4. Black Widow
  5. Hulk
  6. Ms. Marvel