Injustice 2

Injustice 2
0.0 0

Hmm, I’m not sure what else you do with an ice gun, but a lot of those moves seemed to be ripped straight from his MK counterpart. A little disappointed in the lack of originality.

Alright, that’s a pretty great super. Why can’t NetherRealm just make the DC movies?

Okay, who’s the designer that needs to get fired for this?

To be fair, in the Injustice universe Superman killed Joker. So this is either a copycat or one from the multiverse, not the original.

Well I hope Superman kills this one too.

Just more proof that the DCU suuuuuuuuuuuucks right now.

I wouldn’t be so quick to lump these together, I mean all you have to do is compare that to this:

http://tidbits.io/t/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/763

And I think it’s clear DC’s name is attached to a much better fighting game, at least in my opinion.

Also, the storyline in Injustice is fantastic. The DC movieverse is one thing, but the video games are completely separate and shouldn’t be lumped together in any way, shape or form. I love the Injustice and DC Universe Online stories.

Marvel movies > DC movies
-but-
DC games > Marvel games

Hopefully, Spider-man changes that though.

Ha, makes sense they would have sub-zero since they already built all his moves for Mr. Ice Gun man. I still am not crazy about this trend of marketing DLC before the game is even released. I understand there are sometimes legit reasons for this, it just usually comes off as sleazy sales tactics to me.

“gameplay”