Indie Pile: The Thread

Indie Pile: The Thread
0.0 0

If you like that, play Machinarium (and Bonaticula, but its a bit of a different game).

I was going to suggest Machinarium as they looked very similar. I didn’t look in to devs, is there some overlap there? I never got very far in to it, but I always liked the style.

It’s the same dev.

Well then, that would make sense.

May 17th

I don’t see any :gun: in the remake. I’m in!

I don’t know if this is for the PS VR, but it’s Namco, so… questionmark?

What scare tactic will VR take next? A room full of clowns? A children’s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese?

Lead a band of exiles through an ancient competition in the third game from Supergiant Games.

First Released

July 25, 2017

PC, PlayStation 4

Supergiant Games

Find out more at Giant Bomb

I’m confused as to what style of game this is, because it looks like a tower defense game mixed with a MOBA?

I think I read it as RPG party game…?

I read it as Powerball.

Hi everyone. My name is Niles and I’m the creative director at Nilo Studios. We’re excited to announce Asemblance, a single-player, first-person psychological thriller for PS4. It’s the first episode of an expansive franchise inspired by The Twilight Zone, The X-Files and the Black Mirror television series. These series show a unique ability to pull the viewer into a narrative that isn’t always logical and keeps you engaged by asking what is really true.

We’ve also found inspiration in games like P.T. and The Stanley Parable – experiences that allow players to explore different theories and ultimately engage one another to learn the truth. We were inspired by this approach to create a narrative where you’re never quite sure what’s real or what’s not. We hope we’ve accomplished that in Asemblance.

That’s funny, a quick Cntrl+F “PS VR” returned no results. Not interested until it’s added. athankyouverymuch

Looks cool. Might be a good replacement for Rime.

Replacement? What happened to Rime?

:point_up_2: That. :poop: :poop: :poop: