"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread

"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread
0.0 0

Are you complaining about the scooters or the white shoes with no socks? Either way…

Anyone here using a USB hub with their PS4? Any recommendations? Does it work for charging your controller/headset? Does it have its own power adapter?

Sometimes my job is okay.

Lets just say that kids need to be careful when looking up the word “vibrate” when it comes to different types of kinetic energy.

Expecting some parent phone calls tomorrow?

Nah. Pretty sure my students have seen that and more. Probably a visit from IT though.

It was annoying here when it was a free for fall and scooters were littered everywhere. Now that it’s been pared down to only two companies for the one year pilot program, it’s much better. I don’t use them but they’re kinda great for people whose transit stops are a decent walk to where they need to get to. And it’s generally a cheaper alternative for those what could not afford ride shares or taxis. Though I haven;t run into dipshits taking them on the bus or light rails, which kind of defeats their purpose. But I guess if they’;re not around at your stop you gotta do what you gotta do…?

For @DarthSmurfX

That’s rad!

I need to post some pics of the wild ass game table people are using for Star Wars Legion. Give me a few minutes.

dsc_0745

Step up your game Jango!

Would’ve been better if it was a Hoth scene.

Here’s a few things that can be added to my “I just don’t get it” list.

St. Patrick’s Day celebrations of any kind and Mardi Gras. This isn’t an old man thing either. Never understood any of it.

What is there not to understand? Is it not just an excuse for the youngins to get piss drunk for a collective cause other than the normal mating rituals?

Even when I was younger I just hated that my favorite Pub was gonna be to crowded to go to.