"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread

"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread
0.0 0

Is that move an option in FIFA?

I wish. I would be honking computer dong all the time those cheating assholes.

We green the week after though!

After watching Space X launch their last couple rockets, I really wish I would have gotten into coding something cool like their autonomous guidance systems. Instead I’m building financial apps/tools.

Just had fiber internet installed today.

Dang. Those speeds…

BTW… I’m loving my fiber. It’s nowhere near your speed, but the reliability over cable is insane. Who knew you could actually watch Netflix or play online WHENEVER you want?

I live in SF and have like 1 option for Fiber available to me. This is bullshit.

Well…I think I may be jumping the PS4 ship and picking up and X1. As of now THE only game keeping me tied to my PS4 is FIFA 18. LOL. We have 2 PS4’s in the house so I won’t totally be leaving but will be doing my main online gaming on the X1. Making the jump when State of Decay 2 comes out at the end of May.

Gonna splurge for the X ?

Is the main reason for SoD2, or what am I missing?

No. Just an X1S. Can’t justify the X.

Mostly. The guys I played The Division with and used to play L4D with are all migrating ovothfoe this game and I play FIFA Co-op and Rainbow Six with them too. But I’ll still play The Last of Us 2 on our other PS4.

Couldn’t you just get new friends?
That was a joke. But really. They seem lame.
Another joke.

Welcome to the Xbox side, where there is just… me, apparently.

Bimble and I have one too, but lately we play games about as often as Xbox releases exclusives, so you won’t be seeing much of us.

Investing. What an emotional rollercoaster in the past 60 days.

Friendship ended with HTC One M7, now Google Pixel 2 XL is my best friend.