"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread
0.0 0

Favorite GIFT bucket popcorn flavor

• Butter
  • Caramel
  • Cheese
  • Other

0 voters

Cheese!?! We’ve gone to countless movies together and you’ve never once put cheese flavoring on your popcorn.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! If you mean to tell me you think movie theater popcorn is the same as popcorn that comes in a gift bucket, you are sorely mistaken. I will take movie theater butter on warm popcorn all day long. When you are talking about cold popcorn coming out of a bucket, I’ll take that synthetic cheese please.

Fair enough. I immediately thought movie theater popcorn.

Movie theater butter > cheese > plain > caramel

MOVIE THEATER BUTTER IS NOT AN OPTION! Read the title, people, geesh.

Ok. Ok. I just updated the title to clarify it wasn’t a movie theater bucket and so it didn’t sound like the flavor of the bucket. Maybe that will make it more clear.

In that case I’d like to rescind my vote - no one likes to receive popcorn as a gift.

Wow, I don’t know who you are at all. Obviously I would choose movie popcorn given the choice, but I’m not about to pretend I’m too good for popcorn from a gift bucket. I can think of many worse gifts.

Got strep throat at the perfect time. Just started my meds so the school district policy says I’m off tomorrow. Just in time to play the BF2 Crait DLC and well enough in time for the first showing of The Last Jedi on Thursday night.

What time are you going? I have tickets for 6pm for a fan event showing. I can’t wait. Also, not being on social media all week is so liberating. I should just do this permanently.

What’s social media?

7pm show. A friend reviewed it for a local Dallas outlet and saw it yesterday. Was gushing over it.

Everyone is gonna gush over a new Star Wars movie opening week.

No. 1999 says otherwise. I gushed confusion.

There was a Star Wars movie in 1999?

I believe my exact thoughts were “Was that bad? That couldn’t have been bad, right? I can’t believe it was bad.”

That whole strep throat thing turned into pneumonia. Awesome. Pretty much been in bed since last Tuesday except for when I took enough drugs to kill a mule so I could see TLJ twice. Sick of this shit. The wife banished me to the guest room on Friday and I haven’t left since. Going back to the doctor tomorrow. If I don’t improve by Thursday then I get admitted for IV antibiotics. Good news is I’ve lost 10lbs and because of all the coughing my abs look great.

What sucks is I can’t have new meds because the ones for the strep are long lasting. So couldn’t start new ones until tomorrow. Can’t take Prednizone for the pneumonia because of the Type 1 Diabetes. But the cough suppressant I have for bed time is crazy good. Knocks me out but is giving me some very vivid dreams. The other night I thought my room was made of bones and I was in charge of keeping them in order. Then had a dream that I could time travel but it could only be done from those small sleeping cabins on Japanese trains. LOL