"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread

"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread
0.0 0

I thought I was already in too deep, but I just purchased my first autographed k-pop album.

Help… me…

operative word

If I ever have children, the reading of my will is gonna be real weird.

This day. This day…

Wow. And it’s so early too. Hope it gets better.

Been a loooooong week thanks to our 1st round of standardized testing and 1st round of tornado warnings and activity. I need me a 24oz Coke Zero with 3 shots of Bacardi Reserve.

It’s a good thing I’m without students from 1-2:30 because I can not stop farting today. These kids are getting crop dusted right now though.

I hate caps lock sooooo much…

DO YOU REALLY!?!

Looking for a new place to live while the days on your current lease slowly count down is about the most stressful thing I’ve ever had to deal with.

Didn’t you do this not too long ago?

Yeah, same time last year. The current house we ended up moving into ended up being a POS. Built in like 1908, sort-of-updated-but-not-sufficiently-enough so high gas and electric bills, all wooden floors so it’s dusty all the time, also a weird layout on the main floor after the previous owner turned the dining room into a bedroom with a 1.5 bath.

We’re getting our townhouse ready to sell, hopefully on May 1st. I’m lazy so it sucks. Lots to do. We do have a situation lined up afterwards, so that’s nice at least.

I hope you know how nice that is. We have some friends looking at houses right now and I know I’ve seen on the news how much of a sellers market it is, but hearing how hard it is from them first hand sounds like it’s really rough out there for buyers.

So, I own a mini-van now. Yep.