"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread

"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread
0.0 0

HA!

Actually spending most my time browsing The Division community boards looking for tips on best all around Dark Zone builds since I just unlocked the ability to use the ballistic shield with a SMG.

Hey, you could be in my friend’s shoes. He’s currently having to deal with a classroom full of Japanese 8th graders running around kancho-ing each other.

(for those that don’t know what kancho-ing is)

I’ll say this though. It pays to have seniority. My first 2 years I had to orally administer the test to a small group of students. That right there is an ass whipping of the highest order.

That’s on a whole other level, a more… friendly level.

More testing today and tomorrow. Fun.

At least it’s orally.

As opposed to?

I don’t think Django likes to talk about that.

Jeeeeeff…Jeffrey…come on, now…don’t be that guy.

Wait, what?

Dude, idk. In my head you fell in love with that guy’s Korean assassin. Funny in my head.

So, Bigdog and I have been having fun in Neverwinter. Its janky and esoteric but been totally worth its price of free. If anyone played Defiance back in the day, it reminds me of that without the frantic chaos of Arkfalls. Although, we’re only lvl 13 so maybe that happens later on.

worth checking out imho despite technical issues.

Oh, I thought she was Vietnamese.

Been in ISS(In School Suspension) with a student for the last 2 days. Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghghghghghhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Have you watched Preacher? It’s amazing.

The tournament is a big deal round here.

The hair is a bigger deal.

Happy Birthday @Threctory!