"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread

"I'm Lazy, Someone Else Make One": The SPAM Sushi Thread
0.0 0

Are you a fan of Team Ninja games? Because it plays more like a Ninja Gaiden game with Souls-like elements rather than a Samurai themed Souls game.

I am, although I often get them confused with Ninja Theory. I know the latest Team Ninja games haven’t been very well received though, it’s good to see that Nioh is getting such high praise.

You’re not alone.

[quote=“Rewfus, post:1574, topic:460”]
I know the latest Team Ninja games haven’t been very well received though, it’s good to see that Nioh is getting such high praise.[/quote]

Excluding the Xtreme entries, Dead or Alive has always been a solid fighting game. But yeah, Metroid: Other M, Ninja Gaiden 3 and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z were all pretty fucking terrible. Hyrule Warriors was just okay; (the Wii U version, the 3DS version was hot garbage.)

Started watching Stranger Things today. Somehow on Episode 4 already. Way better than Luke Cage.

Yep, I binged watched that the other weekend and fricken loved it. Can’t wait for season 2. They gotta pump those things out before the kids get too old and transition from charming to awkward.

Or they let them grow older and roll it into the early 90’s and make it span decades like It

Guys, why’d you never tell me how awesome this show was?

Uhhh…

Those look like alternative quotes to me.

Anyone know any good hiding places for the weekend… asking for a friend.

Welp… finished Stranger Things. Now to wait 8 months.

Have you watched Into The Badlands, Mario?

Have you tried Luke Cage?

Actually, if you like Stranger Things, you should give The OA a shot.

I have not watched Into The Badlands. Is that on Netflix? I remember that having like some martial arts meets western kinda stuff or am I still high?

I want to give The OA a shot, but everyone I’ve heard says great show, fucking terrible ending… worth the time investment?

I liked the ending—although it doesn’t resolve everything, but that’s for Season 2, I guess—but it’s only like 6 episodes long. Not really a huge time sink.

Totally had no problem with the ending, either. I’ve read articles about how terrible it is, but I also know people who LOVED it and were moved by it. Overall, I absolutely love how this show felt “spiritual”. Some of the stuff they do felt a bit weird at first, but I ended up really digging it. Also, great character representation. Can’t wait for another season.

STAAR simulation today. Oh fun. So boring. In a room with one student until 12:30. Thank god for the internet and my desktop.

…and tidbits, the endless source of constantly flowing entertainment?