Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
0.0 0

Zero spoilers.

Who is with me? Actually, I have a graduation party to go to that day. How about this, who is willing to go and get one for me?

C’mon, you know you want one…to give to me.

I saw this last night and I loved this movie! This is BY FAR the funniest Marvel movie to date. When Chris Pratt is the 4th funniest character in the movie, you’ve got a great ensemble. Groot, Rocket and Drax steal the show, it’s got great action and it really fleshes out some of the characters that had only bit roles in the 1st film. Be sure to stay through the credits as there are FIVE during/after credit scenes and the 4th one is quite amusing. I cannot wait to see this crew mixed in with the Avengers.

Can’t wait to see it!

I did not see it, but my mom did end up going to the twins game on Saturday and just happened to snag a bobble head for my son.

I agree with Tim and Greg. And Nick.

So I saw it, and I enjoyed it, and it is funny… but I did not enjoy it as much as the first. I’m not going to shit on the movie, because it IS good, but I’d much rather the first one… throwaway villain and all. The good thing is that this movie is a different movie than the first, but it’s also the bad thing about it. I don’t want to explain this point without giving away too much other than this…

Guardians Vol 1 is one of my favorite Marvel movies and I’d give that close to a 9.5 out of a 10.

Guardians Vol 2 comes more at a score of 8 to 9 for me.

Also, Michael Rooker is a national treasure.

I am the complete opposite. Ignoring the element of “surprise” that the first GotG had, I enjoyed GotG:V2 way more and it may be my favorite Marvel movie to date.

Finally went and saw this over the weekend. So god damn good. Young Kurt Russell is witch craft. How dey do dat?