Gone Home

Gone Home
0.0 0

Gone Home

Set in a large multi-story house during a 1995 thunderstorm, Gone Home is a first-person exploration game where a young woman finds out what happened to her family since she was away on a long overseas trip.

First Released

August 15, 2013

Platforms

Mac, PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Linux

Developers

Fullbright

Genres

Adventure

Find out more at Giant Bomb

I’m sure all of you have heard of this game, but has anyone checked it out on console yet? This will probably be my next walking simulator when I finish with Life is Strange

Sorry to bump this for my own needs, but I’m looking to find the motivation to play games again, so I am going to try a new experiment. I’m going to start stating intrinsic motivations and setting goals for the games I play to see if that provides the greater purpose I’m looking for <this is where Jango rolls his eyes and rhetorically asks “Can’t you just play to play?”>

The thought is, I will set these goals as I progress through the game, and I will track them here for my distorted sense of accountability. Goals that are set based off what I consider a spoiler will be hidden.

Motivation

Experience the storytelling techniques used by Fullbright that established the walking simulator genre

Estimated Progress: 10%
Goal: Find out where Sam is