Games with Gold

Games with Gold
0.0 0

To be fair, Valiant Hearts is a great game. But… the rest…

[insert repetitive yawn gif here when you have the time]

###Xbox One:

• The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (December 1-31)
  • Thief (December 16-January 15)

###Xbox 360:

• CastleStorm (December 1-15)
  • Sacred 3 (December 16-31)
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (December 16-31)

Not too shabby for Xbox One. I will probably at least check out both of those games.

PSA: the second wave of titles are now available. I played about an hour of Van Helsing the other day and was not impressed. It just made me want to get back to Diablo more than ever.

No fancy graphic this month…But here are the games for January

Xbox One:
Killer Instinct: Season 1 Ultra Edition

Xbox 360:
DiRT Showdown
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I gotta remember to DL Deus Ex. Don’t think I have that yet and have been wanting to play.

Now I can finally Ultra C-C-C-C-Combo @MrBimble! I’m so excited.

Human Revolution was a good game. I would like to revisit it at some point, but will probably just wait for Mankind Divided at this point.

NOOOOO, I just bought Hand of Fate!!! Well there goes $6.50 or whatever it cost me.

Worth it.

We don’t have the official word from Xbox in the United States yet, but Xbox España has released a video detailing March’s Games with Gold. Assuming that our offerings are the same, here’s what’s coming next week.

On Xbox One, it looks we’re getting Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (our review) and Lords of the Fallen (our review). On Xbox 360, the two games are Supreme Commander 2 and Borderlands.

I hope that turns out to be true, as I have been wanting to try out Lords of the Fallen

Yeah, I queued up Lords of the Fallen. I’m looking forward to checking it out, even though I’m sure I won’t stick with it. Good offerings from MS either way though.

A big month for April. Which reminds me. I need to renew. Any gold deals out there?

Sunset Overdrive…nice!

I need to renew too, let me know if you find anything.

Damn, Sony needs to step their game up. I think I can count the number of AAA titles PS+ gave away on one hand.

Anybody know of any XBL deals out there yet?

On another note, I was looking at my recent transactions on Xbox:

I have to stop drinking.

Life is Strange redeems you.