Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
0.0 0

In an exclusive interview with Variety, showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss said they are weighing wrapping up the Emmy-winning saga of Westeros and the battle for the Iron Throne with just 13 more episodes once this sixth season is over: seven episodes for season 7; six for the eighth and potential final season.

“I think we’re down to our final 13 episodes after this season. We’re heading into the final lap,” said Benioff. “That’s the guess, though nothing is yet set in stone, but that’s what we’re looking at.”

http://imgur.com/sFzrXnP

How do they do that with a straight face? I guess that’s why they are professionals.

ITS COMING…LIKE I AAAAAAAMMMM…

It’s from a SNL skit.

Without spoiling anything, what did everyone think about last night’s episode? I didn’t watch it and gotta check to see if HBO was still free when I set it to record, but I’d like to hear some impressions.

I thought it was a great first of the season episode. They spread the scenes around and there was a creepy little ending which I thought was cool.

Long wait until next Sunday. Grrrrr.

Some good stuff. If you’re a book reader, they’re continuing to tell Arya’s story that’s already been told in the books and it’s getting to a good portion of that. I was shocked with what happened in Dorne and still don’t like the way they’ve changed that storyline, but for the sake of streamlining (cutting out more story than they have the ability to tell?) I guess I can see why they’ve done what they’ve done. I see why, but still don’t like it. It all seems uninspired and cheap.

Way to ruin my boner, GoT.

Spoilers.

The night is dark, and full on lacking boners now.

I thought the episode did a really nice job checking in with everyone and setting up the season.

What, no love for super old, saggy boobies?

No love for those or white hair vajayjays.

You’d hit that.

Only if she showed up with some craft beer.

Promo clip for Sunday’s episode #2.

Spoilers for this season’s first episode:

I like watching these because I don’t have to slog through the actual show.

What an awesome episode last night!!

Here’s next week’s preview: