Final Fantasy VII Remake

Final Fantasy VII Remake
0.0 0

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Teased since the PlayStation 3's debut, Square Enix finally delivers a complete remake of the fan favorite Final Fantasy.

Expected Release

TBA

Platforms

PlayStation 4

Developers

Square Enix, CyberConnect2 Co., Ltd.

Genres

Action, Role-Playing

Find out more at Giant Bomb

Any fond memories of FFVII floating around out there?

So I’m confused, is this turning in to more of a realtime combat game now with cool downs or something, or is it still turn based? One thing I do know, it sure looks purdy. And if you didn’t know, it’s apparently going to episodic.

Good, bad, indifferent?

Anybody planning picking up the PS4 port? I have to embarrassingly admit, FF X was the first FF game I really got into, and I barely remember VII. I would think if I wanted to play through the original, I would just get the PSOne Classic so I could play it on my Vita.

With the changes they seem to be doing, I couldn’t care less about this remake now…

I think it’s also episodic?

yep.

The combat system change and the decision to make it episodic just seem like really strange choices to me.

You expected me to read before I post? What is this, Germany circa 1939?

“We know that so many of you are looking forward to the release of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and have been waiting patiently to experience what we have been working on. In order to ensure we deliver a game that is in-line with our vision, and the quality that our fans who have been waiting for deserve, we have decided to move the release date to April 10, 2020.

We are making this tough decision in order to give ourselves a few extra weeks to apply final polish to the game and to deliver you with the best possible experience. I, on behalf of the whole team, want to apologize to everyone, as I know this means waiting for the game just a little bit longer.

Thank you for your patience and continued support”

Yoshinori Kitase, Producer of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE .

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be available for the PS4 on April 10, 2020.

NOOOOOOO! I was thinking of getting this. Maybe. I’ve never played a FF game before, but this remake looked pretty cool.