E3 2018

E3 2018
0.0 0

Meh.

Cue the dozen or so Crackdown fans still around having PTSD flashbacks to the Microsoft E3 2014 reveal lineup of Scalebound, Phantom Dust and Crackdown 3.

Open world co-op shooter where you fight Horizon Zero Dawn looking machines.

HYPE!!!

Sounds a lot like Destiny. Out Feb 22, 2019.

Looked pretty pedestrian

Halo Infinite

I came so hard after the Division 2 reveal that I passed out and missed everything after that. Maybe it was a post hand coitus dream but did I hear something about a Gears PoP game?

4 player co-op like the division or destiny?

So far I’m disappointed that EA told us about the new Star Wars game and Battlefront 2 DLC and didn’t show ANYTHING. And MS’s conference was dull for me, EXCEPT FOR BATTLETOADS!!! I’m so envious of that franchise. And they also didn’t show any of it. But still—Battletoads. Maybe I’m just getting old and cranky, but if you like burly dudes shooting up post apacolyptic landscapes, Xbox is for you (Gears, Metro, Fallout, Halo, Just Cause, Dying Light, Division, Crackdown… they all just started running together). But Division 2 did stand out and looked pretty sweet. And Cyberpunk 2077 looked cool. Other than that I was bored and kept checking the time to see how much was left.

I hope Square, Ubisoft and Sony bring some of the good stuff.

Also, are 3 games launching on Feb. 22nd? Days Gone, Anthem and Metro? That’s crazy!

Bro you high.

Crackdown…lol.

Just going to warn you guys, I’m way behind on the pressers and always like to watch those before watching the trailers piecemeal, so I probably won’t be commenting again for some time. I’m not ignoring you, just ignoring my urge to drop everything for E3 this year.