E3 2017

E3 2017
0.0 0

The modding community never ceases to amaze me.

That looks very Call of Duty.

Not a compliment.

Looks like it could have been a late PS3/XB360 title…

Serious question: that gameplay is not from a mobile device version of the game, right? Is it alpha or something? It looks terrible and the animations are weird.

DUUUUUUDE. I just typed out a similar comment as you were. It looks like shit.

I haven’t watched it yet since I’m at work, but I trust Kotaku:

[quote=“Rewfus, post:110, topic:834, full:true”]
but I trust Kotaku:[/quote]

Just got through the compilation. It did not disappoint. Looks like I missed some good awkward moments from the PC game show

I have to say that I am quite disappointed by this so far. The actual gameplay looks like ass.

Plus I just don’t understand the reason for having a 48 player lobby/social hub yet keeping the game to 6v6.

At this point I’ll wait a good long while for a price drop for the campaign.

Not that I don’t agree with you, but I think the 6v6 setup is just for the War game mode.

Could have sworn they said in the live steam dealio that it was across all modes.

Seems like you’re correct. All modes but Headquarters are 6v6.

Alright, Smurf ranked his press conferences, with games to back it up, but now that E3 is officially over, what were your top 5 games of the show? You can pick whatever games you want, but if you pick a game based off a cinematic trailer alone, I may judge you.

I’m going to start with what seems to be one of the more popular choices at #1:

1. Super Mario Odyssey
  2. A Way Out
  3. Anthem
  4. The Last Night
  5. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Honorable Mention: Battlefront II. I couldn’t in my right mind put it in the top 5 with how disappointed I was with the first, but I am loving what I am seeing so far, including their poster child Janina Gavankar.

There are the obvious reasons that she is gorgeous, but in the EA press conference and all of the interviews with her that I have seen since, she seems to be one of the most sincere actors to represent and enjoy video games that I have ever seen.

The fact that two of my top five games are Switch exclusives is not a good sign for my wallet this holiday season.

EDIT: I don’t believe anyone posted The Last Night trailer here (you Sony fanboys), so I figured I would post that with my list. It’s almost breaking my cinematic trailer only rule, but there is enough gameplay to excite me:

The games I’m most excited about, in no particular order

• Super Mario Odyssey
  • Anthem
  • Cuphead
  • Destiny 2
  • Spider-Man

Others of note:
The Artful Escape - Really digging the art style
Crackdown 3 - Looking for some mindless fun
Mario + Rabbids - totally not what I was expecting
Metro - I have yet to play one of these, maybe this will be the one?
PUBG - I’ve been missing out on PC, can’t wait to finally play it