E3 2016

E3 2016
0.0 0

In case anybody is interested:

http://lifebar.io/1/u.php?i=c4640

I think that ship sailed. :grinning:

I’ll be out of this forum at 5pm… hopefully Sony’s got the leaks on lockdown until at least then.

Believe it or not I’m not always trying to be dickish, so sometimes I gotta preface my posts with a clarification for my fwiends, just in case.

fwiends you say?

If the Neo isn’t as powerful as Scorpio, do you think the masses will migrate to the Xbox platform? Will you?

Nah. We can just wait a year (2018) for the even more powerful PS4 Trinity.

He didn’t actually say that, did he? Oh my. Talk about a way to doom your game before you even have a chance.

I honestly think PC might be the only logical solution :disappointed:

[quote=“Rewfus, post:128, topic:625, full:true”]
He didn’t actually say that, did he? Oh my. Talk about a way to doom your game before you even have a chance.[/quote]

Not verbatim, but yeah, that’s what he said. I don’t think it was intentionally malicious or anything, but it was real dumb to say.

A twisted pixel horror game? In VR?

The stream I’m watching basically summed the MS presser up like this: MS wants everyone to game on Windows 10. Here’s 2 new consoles, but we highly recommend you don’t buy them and instead invest in a PC.

Of course Ubisoft starts off with a dancing game.

What am I watching?

Something embarrassing.

That said, Aisha Tyler is a pro. That was a nice mention to Orlando.

Ugh, they do this fake player banter ever year and every year it’s lame as fuck.

This South Park presentation is somewhat disappointing…

South Park is somewhat disappointing…

Anyone play or care about the Division? No. Let’s move on then.

Jango, maybe?

Anyone play or care about Jango? No. Let’s move on then.

Ok, i’ll stop now, just snarky right now.

I’ve never played the game, I’ve just heard that people were way into it when it launched and there was a mass exodus as people got bored with the end game.