Jeez. I can't keep up with this crap today.
EA PLAY is an all-new event built specifically around players to bring EA’s latest games to life. Following the press conference in both locations, the event will be open for the first hands-on with upcoming titles Battlefield™ 1 and Titanfall® 2, as well as fan-favorite sports titles FIFA 17, Madden NFL 17 and NHL® 17.
At EA PLAY LA, the first-ever Battlefield™ 1 multiplayer livestream titled, Battlefield Squads, will occur at 2:00pm PDT. Here two 32-player community-led teams will compete against each other to see who comes out on top. Each team is made up of the most well-known YouTubers, Twitch streamers and celebrities including Marshawn Lynch, Wiz Khalifa and Zedd. The livestream will then continue throughout the day highlighting some of EA’s biggest franchises and member services.
In addition to going hands-on with upcoming games, players at EA PLAY LA will be treated with tons of fun activities to enjoy, including:
- Hands-on with EA’s hottest mobile releases including Bejeweled™ Stars and Madden NFL Mobile
- On Monday and Tuesday, watching live competitive gaming events including the Madden Championship
- On Monday, Todd McFarlane will be on-hand signing a special, limited edition Titanfall 2 poster designed specifically for EA PLAY
- On Sunday, getting an autograph from LA Rams star NFL running back, Todd Gurley
- Creating custom Battlefield 1 dog tags reflective of the WW1 era
- Collecting six special event pins