E3 2016

E3 2016
0.0 0

What the hell.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

What am I supposed to do at work all day, now?

The same thing you’ll be doing next week? Unless you reaaaaaly want to watch the PC Gaming Show or the Ubisoft conference, the Sony conference doesn’t start until 8pm CST on the 13th anyway.

EDIT: Ha, forgot about Microsoft, here’s the full schedule.

Sunday, June 12th

• EA - 1PM PST / 4PM EST
  • Bethesda - 7PM PST / 10PM EST

Monday, June 13th

• Microsoft - 9:30AM PST / 12:30PM EST
  • PC Gaming Show - 12PM PST / 3PM EST
  • Ubisoft - 1PM PST / 4PM EST
  • Sony - 6PM PST / 9PM EST

I guess this is probably the appropriate thread to dump video game related stuff in for the next week or so.

What did I just watch?

33 seconds of some dude playing with his phone. If I wanted that, I’d just have a dinner party at my house.

Just the “cryptic” announcement trailer for Watch_Dogs 2, and the crowd going mild.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/06/playstation-at-e3-2016-how-to-watch-live/

Now, if you’re actually physically going to E3, I thought it might be helpful to reveal some of the playable games at the PlayStation booth in the West Hall of the L.A. Convention Center.

Killing Floor 2 Tripwire Interactive PS4
Let It Die GungHo Online Entertainment America PS4
Don’t Starve: Together Klei Entertainment PS4
Headlander Adult Swim Games PS4
Rain World Adult Swim Games PS4
Mother Russia Bleeds Devolver Digital PS4
Eitr Devolver Digital PS4
Aragami Lince Works PS4
ABZÛ 505 Games PS4
Darkest Dungeon Red Hook Studios PS4
Everything Cat Head Productions PS4
Cryptark Alientrap Games PS4
King of Fighters XIV ATLUS PS4
Yakuza 0 SEGA PS4
XING: The Land Beyond White Lotus Interactive PS4
Loot Rascals Hollow Pond PS4
Thumper Drool PS4
Night in The Woods Infinite Fall PS4
GNOG KO_OP PS4
Brut@l Stormcloud Games PS4
Masquerada: Songs and Shadows Ysbyrd Games Worldwide PS4
Furi The Game Bakers PS4
Manifold Garden William Chyr Studio PS4
Shadow Warrior 2 Devolver Digital PS4
EVE: Valkyrie CCP Games PSVR
Harmonix Music VR Harmonix PSVR
Headmaster Frame Interactive Studio PSVR
Rez Infinite Enhance Games PSVR
Super Hypercube Kokoromi/Polytron PSVR
Thumper Drool PSVR
Wayward Sky Uber Entertainment PSVR
100ft Robot Golf No Goblin PSVR
Battlezone Rebellion Interactive PSVR
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin Double Fine Productions PSVR

Neat.

I think Lassie would have preferred The Wolf Among Us 2 though.

Real or fake? Or don’t care?

Also, this was posted shortly after that representing all of gaming PR this week.

Release date leaked by IGN.

Oh boy.

Jeez. I can’t keep up with this crap today.

http://news.ea.com/press-release/ea-studios/live-la-and-london-ea-play-2016-set-kick-june-12-press-conference

EA PLAY is an all-new event built specifically around players to bring EA’s latest games to life. Following the press conference in both locations, the event will be open for the first hands-on with upcoming titles Battlefield™ 1 and Titanfall® 2, as well as fan-favorite sports titles FIFA 17, Madden NFL 17 and NHL® 17.

At EA PLAY LA, the first-ever Battlefield™ 1 multiplayer livestream titled, Battlefield Squads, will occur at 2:00pm PDT. Here two 32-player community-led teams will compete against each other to see who comes out on top. Each team is made up of the most well-known YouTubers, Twitch streamers and celebrities including Marshawn Lynch, Wiz Khalifa and Zedd. The livestream will then continue throughout the day highlighting some of EA’s biggest franchises and member services.

In addition to going hands-on with upcoming games, players at EA PLAY LA will be treated with tons of fun activities to enjoy, including:

• Hands-on with EA’s hottest mobile releases including Bejeweled™ Stars and Madden NFL Mobile
  • On Monday and Tuesday, watching live competitive gaming events including the Madden Championship
  • On Monday, Todd McFarlane will be on-hand signing a special, limited edition Titanfall 2 poster designed specifically for EA PLAY
  • On Sunday, getting an autograph from LA Rams star NFL running back, Todd Gurley
  • Creating custom Battlefield 1 dog tags reflective of the WW1 era
  • Collecting six special event pins

Skyrim remaster, Wolfenstein 2, Evil Within 2 rumored for E3.

No idea what this is, but people on NeoGAF are excited.

Old SNES game.