The rumor is Cross-save and maybe even Cross-play are coming.
Just cross-save. For now. Going F2P also.
TL;DR recap for Twitter:
On September 17, 2019:
- All Eververse armor (new and armor you’ve already acquired!) is being converted into Universal Ornaments
- Universal Ornaments can be attached to any newly acquired Legendary armor
- Bright Dust becoming a play-to-earn reward is going to come from doing bounties (Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard), not dismantling things you spent money on
- Eververse items can now be pulled from your Collections with Glimmer/Legendary Shards instead of Bright Dust
Before September 17, 2019:
- Dismantle all of your unused Eververse items to maximize your Bright Dust reserves
I’ve been playing the latest update and I forgot how fun this game is. I can’t wait until September for the all-new stuff.