Deals & Steals

Deals & Steals
0.0 0

I bought mine for $100 like a FUCKIN’ LOSER.

I got mine for $75

But are they Gray Blue and/or Limited and/or Uncharted, or are they just a black, limitless, charted headset?

Mmmm, purdy…

Even the packaging for that version is better.

I have to admit, I was tempted to record an unboxing video it was so well packaged. I don’t order limited editions very often.

Mine were packaged that way too.

Sure they were, Bimble, sure they were.

Maybe mine were…? I don’t think so though.

There is a clear difference there, and if you can’t see it, then you don’t deserve the limited edition anyways.

Part of me kind of regrets not getting a universal headset with the money I spent, and this one looks like the one to get. I guess I’m really only planning on using the headset with PS.VR though, I just probably should have future proofed a bit more. Oh well.

Not a weekly PS4 sale, so I’ll put it here. It seems Sony is marking down some of their games permanently to $19.99.

Bloodborne - (was $39.99)
DriveClub - (was $39.99)
The Last of Us Remastered - (was $49.99)
Until Dawn - (was $39.99)

I’m going to get TLOU remastered fo sho. I played it on PS3 but I never played the DLC.

One of my favorite games of all time.

Buy it…NOW!

No X-Box deals? Everyone knows that’s the real console!

$14.99 ($11.99 if you have GCU)
Until Dawn
Last of Us
Infamous Second Son
Killzone Shadow Fall
The Order 1886
LittleBigPlanet 3
God of War III Remastered

I’m guessing many of you saw the snafu on where Fallout 4 (along with Season Pass) was free for a hot minute? Well, it was actually about 30 hot minutes, but since I didn’t find out about it until they shut it down, I didn’t post about it, but it retails for over $100 I believe.

I know a good number of people that downloaded it, and as far as I can tell, Microsoft isn’t revoking it.