Deals & Steals

Deals & Steals
0.0 0

PC or console?

Console, but…

EDIT: Yeah, just console. PC is still basically full price (at Amazon).

Well I think I may still have an extra PC Steam code from kickstarting the game last year. I’d have to check.

More than 80 new and pre-order titles are 15 percent off when you use a variation of the Konami code — UUDDLRLR — at checkout. Current titles include Fallout 4, Super Mario Maker and Star Wars: Battlefront, while pre-order savings are available on Just Cause 3, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition: Star Wars The Force Awakens Play Set. You can also snag the same discount on a Xbox Live 12 month Gold membership, an Xbox One media remote and an Xbox One headset.

Edit: sorry for formatting and everything else I’m doing wrong, just posting it quickly

If you missed out over the weekend, you can stillsave 10% on all PlayStation digital codes from Amazon with promo code L1L2R1R2.

You probably already know that 10% won’t create great deals on many full games compared to discounts we see on discs, but the code will also work on rarely-discounted DLC that you have to buy digitally anyway. That means you can save on season passes for Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, and Black Ops III, or digital currency for sports games.

Just note that you can only use the code once, so make sure you fill your cart with everything you need before checking out. [10% off PlayStation Digital Codes, Promo Code L1L2R1R2]
·The Order: 1886 ($9) | Amazon | Promo code L1L2R1R2
·Towerfall Ascension ($5) | Amazon | Promo code L1L2R1R2
·Trine 2: Complete Story ($4) | Amazon | Promo code L1L2R1R2

Xbox Weekly Sales

The Order for $9. I’m sure many jokes have been made in response to my question, but is that worth it?

I might actually be more interested in the Talos Principle if I had more time to play it right now:

I didn’t have whitelisted yet. You can blame that one on me.

I think it’s worth $9. I’ll be buying it.

I’ve bought worse games for more (which, admittedly, is not a ringing endorsement for The Order).

The Order isn’t terrible, just rather bland and unexciting.

Whelp. Looks like you could say I missed…The Order…to purchase the game for $9. IfyouknowwhatImsaying.

Oh well, you’re not getting my $9, game. No way you’re ever getting $20 from me.

Hmmm…that looks familiar

Shut it.

The Witcher III - PS4 $25 Use code ESCKNAN28

PS+ 12 month for $35 (code = MASTERPASS3)

Hear that, @LASSIE? Battlefront.

I’d get it as my free third game then throw it into traffic.

Bastian for PS4/Vita for $2.85!!!

Can you give me a rundown, without spoilers, of what that game is about and what style of gameplay it is?