Deals & Steals

Deals & Steals
0.0 0

Picked up Shadow of Mordor, Jade Empire, and KOTOR in the Steam Summer Sale for all of $10. I NEVER got to finish Jade Empire.

You can borrow my copy of Jade Empire for Xbox.

Wish I had asked before :confused: Sorry, Jay!

To anyone who has No Man’s Sky… worth checking out at $24? I see it on Steam. No way I’d pay $60 for that. But at this price… I’m tempted.

Are you interested in discovering countless variations of aliens that look like penises?

I really enjoy the game, but I have a hard time recommending it because it’s just not for everyone. Having said that, the latest patches and additions are pretty sweet. $24 sounds about right, even though I don’t regret spending $60 on it. Like I said, not everyone is going to enjoy it as much as I have (still am).

Worth it at $23.

But, yeah, probably worth it at $24 with all of the post launch updates.

I might pick it up. I picked up Titanfall 2 and The Witcher 3: Complete Edition for a total of about $45.

Titanfall 2 is TOTALLY worth it for the campaign alone. I can’t stop playing it.

Tempting. Very tempting.

It’s $45 in the XBox’s summer sale and as much as I am tempted… just gonna wait a few more months. Maybe November will treat the wallet kindly.

Chipotle BOGO for listening to crappy music for a couple minutes (and the chance they will sell your number to spammers). Will you risk it?

Monaco is free on Steam for 24 hours (this link says $14, but there is a free button on the page)

I got one…and I own a Mac. What the hell. It’s a cool device that I’m sure will act as an excellent paper weight.

For ~$17 with shipping, I also bought one.

Here’s a quick lowdown on the most eye-catching sales:

• Xbox One S (500 GB) in white: $189.99
  • PlayStation 4 (1 TB) in black: $199.99
  • Xbox One S (500 GB) Madden NFL bundle with an extra controller: $229.99
  • Xbox One controllers: $39.99
  • PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controllers, including Best Buy-exclusive red: $39.99
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4): $14.99
  • Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4): $19.99
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4): $19.99
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard (PS4): $19.99
  • Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (Xbox One): $24.99
  • The Evil Within 2 (Xbox One): $24.99
  • The Crash Bandicoot Trilogy (PS4): $24.99
  • Nier: Automata (PS4): $24.99
  • Destiny 2 (PS4): $29.99
  • Madden NFL 18 (Xbox One): $29.99
  • NBA 2K18 (PS4): $29.99
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins (Xbox One): $34.99
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Xbox One): $34.99
  • Call of Duty: WWII (PS4): $39.99

I may have to finally pick up RE7 and Nier.

Horizon Zero Dawn for $20? Sold.

For those with kids or negligent work safety policies.

For all you XBoners out there: