Picked up Shadow of Mordor, Jade Empire, and KOTOR in the Steam Summer Sale for all of $10. I NEVER got to finish Jade Empire.
You can borrow my copy of Jade Empire for Xbox.
Wish I had asked before Sorry, Jay!
To anyone who has No Man’s Sky… worth checking out at $24? I see it on Steam. No way I’d pay $60 for that. But at this price… I’m tempted.
Are you interested in discovering countless variations of aliens that look like penises?
I really enjoy the game, but I have a hard time recommending it because it’s just not for everyone. Having said that, the latest patches and additions are pretty sweet. $24 sounds about right, even though I don’t regret spending $60 on it. Like I said, not everyone is going to enjoy it as much as I have (still am).
Worth it at $23.
But, yeah, probably worth it at $24 with all of the post launch updates.
I might pick it up. I picked up Titanfall 2 and The Witcher 3: Complete Edition for a total of about $45.
Titanfall 2 is TOTALLY worth it for the campaign alone. I can’t stop playing it.
Tempting. Very tempting.
It’s $45 in the XBox’s summer sale and as much as I am tempted… just gonna wait a few more months. Maybe November will treat the wallet kindly.
Chipotle BOGO for listening to crappy music for a couple minutes (and the chance they will sell your number to spammers). Will you risk it?
Monaco is free on Steam for 24 hours (this link says $14, but there is a free button on the page)
I got one…and I own a Mac. What the hell. It’s a cool device that I’m sure will act as an excellent paper weight.
For ~$17 with shipping, I also bought one.
Here’s a quick lowdown on the most eye-catching sales:
- Xbox One S (500 GB) in white: $189.99
- PlayStation 4 (1 TB) in black: $199.99
- Xbox One S (500 GB) Madden NFL bundle with an extra controller: $229.99
- Xbox One controllers: $39.99
- PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controllers, including Best Buy-exclusive red: $39.99
- Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4): $14.99
- Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4): $19.99
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4): $19.99
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard (PS4): $19.99
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (Xbox One): $24.99
- The Evil Within 2 (Xbox One): $24.99
- The Crash Bandicoot Trilogy (PS4): $24.99
- Nier: Automata (PS4): $24.99
- Destiny 2 (PS4): $29.99
- Madden NFL 18 (Xbox One): $29.99
- NBA 2K18 (PS4): $29.99
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Xbox One): $34.99
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Xbox One): $34.99
- Call of Duty: WWII (PS4): $39.99
I may have to finally pick up RE7 and Nier.
Horizon Zero Dawn for $20? Sold.
For those with kids or negligent work safety policies.
For all you XBoners out there: