Apex Legends

Apex Legends
0.0 0

I don’t care. Some place that isn’t heavily populated.

I’m starting to turn on that approach. I was the same way with any battle royal, but I honestly rather die right away with a chance of killing 10 then spend 30 minutes looting and only seeing 3 people.

Just because I’m starving for any news on Season 1, I decided I’m just going to make up my own. What do you think they will do with the Ping system when they inevitably allow for solo playlists?

There are rumors that there have been signs of NPCs data mined in Apex, what if solo play actually introduces…pets??? Hear me out…

You could command your pet to grab loot, distract/attack enemies, scout? Imagine the monetization they could do around that. I didn’t stick around WoW long enough to get deep on the pet system, but I could see myself sinking some decent money on a kick ass looking pet, even more so than a character model because I would actually be seeing the pet in-game. Just let it sink in, and then you can come back to me in 6 months when this post makes all of the newsfeeds about how this was “leaked” months ago, but nobody believed it…

http://tidbits.io/t/apex-legends/1021/53?u=rewfus

Here’s some fun from the weekend. I think the picture is frozen for the first minute but you get the picture.

Man this game is good. 3 wins for Rewfus and I yesterday. They need to turn the cross platform play on so you can join us, Jango.

Actually…the more details I read, the more let down I am. The cosmetics look pretty lame, and you only advance the battle pass by gaining XP, just like you do now. I was expecting there to be specific challenges or something else to shoot for. Octane will be nice to mix things up, but I doubt the battle pass alone will really do much to extend the longevity of this game for me…

I downgrade this to a:

An example of my horrible Wingman aim, but still one of the most rewarding long distance kills I’ve had, a fleeing Octane hardly visible on my screen.

Nothing too impressive here either, but my team was carrying me up to this point, so it was rewarding none-the-less

I have no idea why I searched for this, but I noticed Bimble and I got wiped by someone with over 16k kills, so I looked them up at it turns out they have the 5th most kills across all platforms. Then of course there was a link to his Twitch channel so I got to see how he melted us like butter.

Me melted:

Bimble blasted:

To be fair, the guy was using spitfire with a gold stabilizer, admitting that it was a broken combination just minutes before.

So yeah, we were on Twitch in front of like 400 viewers. Please hold the applause.

I think my favorite part about watching this stream was their third rando teammate Gavin who had to be like 10 years old.

Played a bunch yesterday and got teamed up with a bunch of rubbish. Had a hour stretch where 3/4 matches my team would solo launch and we would be soooooo spread out. They would die and then quit before their banners could be recovered. Ugh. But I still had fun. Made top 3 twice when this happened by just hanging back and jumping in to the battle when I could. One match while solo I had 3 kills but only 140 damage dealt. LOL. I am Vulture picking at scraps.

Join Apex Legends’ inaugural season, Wild Frontier, and discover tonnes of new content and ways to play. The season kicks off on 19th March, 2019 and will last for approximately 12 weeks. Jump in and discover:

Battle Pass - purchase in-game and unlock 100 unique rewards over the course of the season.

All-new Legends and loot - Two new characters will launch over the course of the season but in the meantime, look out for a new weapon set to launch as the season progresses. Best of all, each new Legend and weapon will launch with a full set of cosmetics to unlock.

New items - Two new items will be introduced during the season that will offer something new and innovative to the strategic mix.

Hope they have some more info on cross play soon.

Yeah, I’ve been wondering the same thing. I’m sure it’s much worse on PC, but lately I have not been performing nearly as well as I used to. I was wondering if I was just plateauing or if others are just getting that much better. I’m sure it’s a mix of the two.

Psst… look at the website.

I know it’s a satirical piece, but the only reason it’s funny is because it’s grounded in reality. Their examples are obviously exaggerated, but still hit home, at least for me.

Also glad I didn’t get the Season 1 Pass after a friend said it’s a lot for very little.

I’m playing sooo much of this, I’m seeing it in my food!

Not the smoothest of clips, but one of the oddest wins I’ve had. I was just respawned and found two supply drops, one with a Mastiff and one with a Kraber, but only lvl 1 armor. Well, you’ll see how the rest of it goes: